Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 50+ offices across 20 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 5,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets. We work with 24 of the Top 25 games companies by revenue for 2017.
We are currently looking for Video Game Testers to join an exciting project in Katowice office.
Are you passionate about games? This is your opportunity to start a brand-new career in the games industry!
The responsibilities of the Video Game Testers will be:
- Test software using the Keywords testing process to ensure the highest possible quality software is delivered by our clients.
- Test using the test cases provided by the Test Lead in order to find defects.
- Enter those defects into the bug database quickly, effectively and clearly by using the set terminology provided.
- Perform bug regression when required.
- Help troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Fluent in English – written and spoken.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Accountable and responsible.
- Agile, and flexible to change.
- Keen eye for errors/inconsistencies.
- Honest & open communication.
- Understanding and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to actively listen to instructions and execute tasks communicated.
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Works well under pressure.
- Intermediate skills with MS Excel.
- Experience working within MS Office.
- Based in Katowice area or available for relocation.
- Passion for video games.
- Relevant experience in a similar role in the Video Games or related industry an advantage.
- Working knowledge all next gen and current gen console hardware and software.
- Working knowledge with mobile and PC hardware and software.
- Availability to start in mid-August.
- Work on interesting projects.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Attractive salary.
- Possibility to start immediately.
- Benefits package - private medical care & MultiSport card.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Referral program.
- Company parties.
- Free parking space.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION IN ENGLISH
Keywords FQA is one of Keywords Studios brands offering Functional QA services. Keywords Katowice offers FQA, Localization QA and Player Support services to our clients.