*Bank of candidates*
Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry!
We are looking for an experienced English Fraud agent to review manual transactions related to fraudulent purchases, by using internal and/or 3rd party tools and to proactively cancel fraudulent transactions and take corresponding actions.
Our English Fraud agent will also assist in reducing fraudulent activities from affecting our games and players, deterring bad actors by identifying suspicious behavior, patterns, and trends on a global scale.
The selected candidate will be supporting the fraud team in Keywords Seattle by proactively identifying fraudulent activity. Also providing follow-ups of important information so that we can continue to hone our fraud mitigation strategies.
- Typing speed of 50 WPM
- Ability to identify patterns/trends
- Basic knowledge of digital payments systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Experience in a customer support environment
- Knowledge of video games
- High autonomy
- Attention to details
- Good time management skills
- Familiarity with MS Office 365
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- Familiarity with instant messaging tools (i.e. Slack, Skype)
- Two Monitors
- Windows 10 PRO
- Minimum 3 GHz processor
- Minimum 4 GB of RAM
- Minimum 1GB VRAM graphics card compatible with DirectX 10.1 or higher
- Minimum internet speed of 30 Mbps
- Smart phone for 2 Factor Authentication
- Headphones with talk capabilities
Due to the current COVID-19 situation we are offering temporary remote positions, you must however be in the Seattle area to be considered.
- $19.00 an hour
- Full-time (40 hours a week)
- 3 months contract with possibility of extension
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits