Keywords Studios is an international service provider in the global video games industry with studios in Madrid, Dublin, London, Barcelona, Milan, Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, New Delhi, Pune, Montreal, Seattle, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Portland, Raleigh, Orlando, and Rio de Janeiro (among others!). With over 3,500 employees passionate about games around the world, we provide a range of translation, testing, audio, customer care, engineering and art production services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
An integral part of the Global Sales team, and under the supervision of Global Business Development Director, Michael Wallen, this role will be client-centric, territorial, and operational. The role of Business Development Manager will have an emphasis on growing and preserving company revenue, selling all available service lines offerings, extending the company’s reputation as a Global Services Platform, and developing Cross-Selling opportunities with new and existing clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Sell Keywords Service offerings for all available Service Lines, working with the Business Development team, globally and territorially.
- Maintain professional standards and conduct during all Business Development activities, reflecting Keywords Studios commitment to industry leadership.
- Preserve and safeguard current client revenue, by maintaining relationships with key decision makers within clients; growing client engagement level with Keywords based on these relationships
- Engage with clients as an ambassador of Keywords Studios, to problem solve as a trusted partner
- Maintain service offering education level, to provide most up-to-date solutions offered by Keywords.
- Achieve quarterly and annual targets for “New” revenue, as established with Global Business Development Director.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ sales experience in gaming industry.
- Native Chinese people with excellent English communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Customer-oriented skill (listening skill, ability to understand goals, general business knowledge).
- Flexibility and natural intelligence in responding to various customer scenarios.
- Very good communication skill and outstanding phone skills, presentation skills
- Knowledge of gaming art, localization, player support, testing is preferred.
- Had sales working experience in Tencent or Netease is very preferred.
Flexible, would work from home.
15%-20% travel as necessary.
Base salary, commission, social insurance and housing funds