Are you looking for exciting challenges and great accomplishments straight from a good video game? Brilliant! We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our Quality Assurance Recruitment Team in Katowice. You will be responsible for finding excellent employees and maintaining a healthy pool of FQA Game Testers, looking for new speakers for our Localization Team and also searching for new Team Leads and Managers if necessary. You will work closely with Resource Management, Training Department, Project Managers and Leads to make sure all numbers are lining up and all the positions are secured.
- Handling volume recruitment. We hire a lot of Game Testers – you need to be ok with repeating the same tasks every week and bring around 15-20 new people on board in our hiring peaks.
- Recruiting for Lead/Manager roles – searching for suitable candidates both internally and externally using various searching methods.
- Posting job ads on various job boards and social media channels – we use what we can to find potential candidates.
- CV screening, phone screening, interviews (Skype and internal) – the usual recruiter stuff
- Taking active part in Onboarding process – we aim to deliver the best 1st day experience we can, so you will be welcoming new hires and helping with basic administration during their onboarding and its preparation stage.
- Organizing and scheduling – all new hires need to be taken care of and that means staying in touch with team throughout entire recruitment process is a must.
- Preparing monthly reports – it helps you and our management to stay on track and see what’s going on in recruitment department.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Managers and Leads – there will be your clients after all 😊
- Delivering best Candidate Experience possible – we really care about that! This means you need to be organized and meticulous.
- Planning, managing and attending offsite recruitment fairs and events – 2020 hasn't been the best year for that for sure, but we are looking forward to attending a lot of different events in the future.
- Demonstrated experience in recruitment (not less than 2 years) – this is an independent position. You will work closely with other recruiters, but sometimes you need to make decisions. And for that you’ll need knowledge and experience. Also – experience in volume recruitment would be an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and both written and verbal communication skills – you will have to get along with people on all levels in organization. So, you have to be comfortable both around candidates who are just starting their careers and managers with 15+ years of experience.
- Working in deadline driven environment – we have goals and targets and you need to be fine with having them in the back of your head constantly.
- Solid knowledge about searching & sourcing techniques – i.e. Boolean, X-Ray, using Social Media to find potential candidates.
- Being a Gamer – although not entirely necessary it helps immensely when speaking to potential candidates. Most of them are gamers themselves, so the industry knowledge will be an asset.
- Great English skills (written and spoken) – we have many employees who do not speak Polish so this is the way it goes here. Also, this is our default communication language across organization.
- Attractive salary – we value our employees and we want you here for the long run.
- Parking spot in the “Green Park” area – no more than 10 minutes walk from your car to the office!
- Possibility to put your own ideas into work. Independent role means there is a lot of space to loosen up your creativity and test some solutions or improvements.
- Chill out zone with video games.
- Possibility to mix working from office with work from home.
- Private medical care & Multisport refund.