LET US INTRODUCE OURSELVES..
Based in (and around) London, ICHI is a creative agency that produces standout marketing campaigns for some of the world’s biggest, most loved brands. From big ideas to brand-defining creative, we make work that works.
Over here at ICHI HQ, we believe strongly in the potency of strategically formed ideas. Great creative is always focused, feels effortless, and doesn’t happen by accident. Regardless of project size, our natural approach is to reach for the big idea; the one constant that runs through everything we create. A core team of invested individuals, working from pitch to completion, drives our success.
We aim high, dig deep and don’t hold back: this is fundamental to our culture and has led to award winning work and lasting client relationships.
TO GIVE YOU A FLAVOUR
The role of Business Director is key in supporting the New Business Department to lead and grow the business. Through outstanding customer service and overseeing of high quality creative execution, the Business Manager is key in the successful onboarding and long term relationship building of a new client.
As part of the ICHI team, you will be the main point of contact for all new business clients; celebrating successes, discussing areas for improvement, socialising & attending events (when possible) and updating clients routinely on the campaigns and projects that ICHI has worked on.
The Business Director understands and supports clients with the strategic vision and assists in translating those in actionable creative briefings. Working within the New Business Department, you identify and instigate outbound new business activities ensuring relationships grow through successful engagement techniques.
With the ICHI company model being highly collaborative and teamwork-driven, you will experience a range of responsibilities including assisting with improving ICHI’s own Marketing and PR and supporting Production and Creative with ensuring clients are long-lasting and elated with the work produced for them by us.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS
- Drive commercial growth of all new business thereby supporting company revenue targets
- Building strong client relationships at the highest level, being a trusted voice
- Provide insights and guidance to the wider ICHI team (permanent and freelance) to ensure we’re communicating efficiently, confidently and what we are saying is informed (by completing the research needed) with our clients
- Use your skills to push clients and the agency both creatively and strategically
- Develop a keen eye for detail throughout all areas of work and when providing quality assurance for client-facing assets
- Challenge a client’s brief where necessary in collaboration with the Creative department
- Work with New Business, Production and Operations to strategically plan and support ICHI brand Marketing / PR including award submissions, website updates, social media posts, editorial communications etc...
- Collaborate with creative and other internal teams on ICHI brand messaging strategy and tactics
- Always looking for more opportunities to talk to and meet the clients - ensuring these insights are shared with the Production team
- Build and maintain a network of relevant contacts/potential clients
- Assist in the proposal process for new business pitches, including writing portions of the proposal and/or reviewing the proposal before submission
- Constantly analyse client, internal and industry relevant information in order to identify potential issues and opportunities
- Lead client comms internally during New Business pitching
- Attend client briefing meetings to collate notes and ensure the team are fully briefed on the pitch requirements
- Review all pitch decks to ensure they answer (and exceed) the client brief and provide feedback to the creative team on areas for improvement (if required)
- Project manage pitch client comms - organising client calls, collating feedback, formulating briefs/reqs
- Complete debrief activities with clients to understand their experience with ICHI and ensure any feedback / learnings are shared with the wider team
- Update Operations on upcoming pitches / likely opportunities so they can ensure the pipeline to up-to-date and any resource planning is taking into consideration
- Foster a productive and empowering working environment
- Attend client entertainment lunches, industry events and tradeshows to represent ICHI
- 1st Round: email submission to email@example.com
- Cover Letter - bit more about yourself, why you would like to work at ICHI and success stories on how you have secured client account growth
- 2nd Round: video interview with Head of New Business
- 3rd Round: face-to-face interview with Head of New Business and Head of Production (subject to COVID 19, if not possible then video interview)
- 4th Round: face-to-face intro meeting with Managing Director and Executive Creative Director (subject to COVID 19, if not possible then video interview)
WHAT DO WE NEED
- 5+ years of working in an agency environment in an client services/new business role
- Proven experience and successes working within youth entertainment / youth brands
- Has knowledge of (or is willing to research/learn) the gaming industry and ICHI’s clients
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written)
- Right to work in the UK
- Knowledge of Office suite/ general computer efficiency
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite is a bonus but not a requirement
WHAT DO YOU GET
- Competitive salary based-on-experience
- Commission based incentive scheme
- Company pension scheme
- BUPA Healthcare
- Income Protection Cover
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Team social events
- Summer hours
- Friendly working environment
- And much, much more.