Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global #Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding our pool of Organizational Development Specialists and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
Not only will you plan, coach, and consult with individuals and teams across Keywords Studios to solve organizational challenges, you will also be involved in designing and implementing training, development and performance programs.
You will be analysing our organizational structures and processes, interviewing key stakeholders to identify developmental needs, facilitating cost-effective and efficient organizational development programs, advising the organization on the allocation of personnel and resources, and report the impact of our interventions to executives and senior management.
Collaboration and communication with staff and management across our organization, service lines and functions is a key part of the job.
- Consulting with management and leadership to identify critical organizational business processes
- Discovering and diagnosing potential organizational problem areas
- Interviewing personnel and creating relevant surveys that help evaluate the effectiveness of organizational enablers and identify ways to enhance efficiency and adaptability within the organization
- Designing and implementing a variety of programs, action plans, development and training materials that connect employees with organizational goals
- Advising executives and senior managers and recommending efficient and cost-effective solutions for identified organizational challenges
- Creating effective systemic frameworks that support structured reflection and strategic planning
- Identifying competency gaps and developing critical feedback on implemented development and training programs
- Providing input and support to the creation of competency models and success profiles
- Identifying data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance targets
- Developing methods of measuring the impact of interventions on organizational goals such staff performance, efficiency, employee retention, and job satisfaction
- Documenting processes and keeping key stakeholders appraised of all developments and progress
- Recommending training and development programs, as well as staff utilization and resource sharing for increased cross-functionality and interdepartmental collaboration
- Design and facilitate team building exercises and organizational development workshops
- Bachelor's degree or higher in organizational psychology, organizational development, or business administration
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as an organizational development specialist in a related industry (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical thinking skills and ability to analyse various forms of data (from survey results to program assessments)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Advanced proficiency in office, business administration software and virtual collaboration tool
- Availability to travel to studios as needed post-Covid restrictions will be a requirement for this role