Established in 2004, Lakshya Digital, a Keywords Studio, is the largest interactive entertainment and game development services studio in South Asia. We have game production studios in Gurgaon and Pune, and business offices in Tokyo, Japan and San Diego, California.
Our continued success is fueling the need to expand in the US and we are looking for top quality talent to become part of our studio in Redmond, WA. We are looking for a talented Senior Outsourcing Artist that could support our projects. If you have grown weary of working on the same project doing the same thing for years on end, or if you are interested to experience what it is like to work on multiple AAA projects at the same time then dust off your resume, polish up your portfolio and send it to us for consideration.
As an Outsourcing Environment Artist, you will report to the Outsourcing Art Manager Director and must ensure the consistent delivery of top quality environment content and documentation that meets client and internally created specifications. The Outsourcing Environment Artist must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic and collaborative environment, by being highly organized and detail oriented, with exceptional oral and written English communication skills in English. Some client facing communication and management may be required. Our successful, Outsourcing Environment Artist, candidate must possess relevant technical skills while in a similar role on at least one Current Gen console game. Applicants with Game Development backgrounds preferred.
This team is based out of Bothell, WA in the Seattle, WA area. Local candidates are preferred, but remote work is open to residents of the following states: Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Washington.
- Perform Art reviews, provide quality feedback in our tracking tools, and support collaboration and communication between our PMs, Artists, and External Artists on multiple projects. Work with Account Management to ensure overall client satisfaction when interfacing with client directly.
- May be needed to work directly with the client art teams and is responsible to ensuring high quality customer support, communication and respectful collaboration. .
- Regularly collaborate with mid-sized external teams (5-50+ artists).
- Must be able to understand client aesthetic and support the visual communication to the external artists for multiple projects.
- Work with the Project Managers, other leads, and artists to develop solid estimates, pipelines, schedules, and production plans.
- Provide clear and concise both written and verbal feedback of submissions from external art teams.
- Able to prioritize and provide feedback and review for more than two projects at a time.
- Depending on the project needs, able to create and/or polish existing 3D assets to meet final deliverable quality when necessary in a variety of software packages.
- Work to implement client facing solutions and communicate said solutions to teams.
- A minimum of 1.5-2 years’ industry experience with a preferred 1 title shipped in either a Character Artist, Environment Artist, or similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of current-gen game content development processes, tools, pipelines, scene management, limitations, and dependencies.
- Skilled with all current tools and technologies; Maya or Max, Mudbox or Zbrush, Substance, Photoshop, etc.
- 3D sculpting, modeling, texturing, and material creation skills for environments and props.
- Proven ability to produce top quality content, using current generation game engines (Unreal, Unity, Lumberyard, etc.).
- Solid understanding of game development and be up to date on current trends.
- Able to collaborate with internal and external teams.
- Knowledge of PBR texturing pipelines required.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team attitude.
- AA or equivalent industry experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match