Keywords Studios Group is a global service provider for game developers. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. We have created a unique platform supporting game industry worldwide. We are operating from 50+ Studios located across 4 continents and 21 countries.
We are proud to support industry leaders around the world. Do you know: Ubisoft, EA, Bandai Namco or Square Enix?
On top of Localization QA, Keywords offers 6 other service lines: Art Services, Engineering, Audio Services, Functionality QA, Localization and Player Support.
- Your main goal as LQA Tester is to proofread texts and video game content.
- You will also check text for consistency and recommend changes when necessary.
- You will ensure subtitles match audio tracks.
- When you find that something is wrong, you will write error reports and bugs using designated software.
Your choice of words will directly influence the extent of players' immersion in the virtual world and that can be a fascinating challenge. However, it requires some skills, especially:
- Excellent Czech language skills – seriously, you need to be good at it!
- Highly communicative in English.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- It would be great if you are comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).
If not – no worries. We’ll teach you everything.
- You also need to be EU Citizen or have open work permit. Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor work permits at this moment so this one is on you – we’ll take care of the rest!
- Work on interesting projects.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Ability to work on the latest video game content before it's released to public.
- Salary depending on your profile and experience.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Referral program.
- Company parties.
- The casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
Please remember to send CV in English!
We look forward to meeting you!