The main purpose of this position is to recruit Customer Support Agents for both Montreal and possibly North America while assisting with other talent sourcing needs.
- Screen résumés and select most potential candidate(s) according to the job description and Keywords Studios requirement.
- Organize information, opportunities, maintaining contact with potential candidates.
- Schedule tests and formal interview with candidates.
- Conduct phone or online interviews when necessary.
- Update company ATS.
- Accompany the candidate from the beginning to the end of the recruitment process.
- Maintain a pool of candidates including up to date records of potential staff.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies if required.
- Work within a team of recruiters and technicians while being apart. We are working from home during the Covid-19 crisis.
- Thorough knowledge of the practices and techniques of Mass recruitment, interviewing and selection of candidates for employment.
- A willingness to learn and share recruiting techniques and recruitment methods.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills - the ability to organize and interpret data and maintain records.
- IT literate, specifically: MS-Office suite, Internet savvy, social media friendly.
- Able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Customer service oriented.
- Bilingual French and English, spoken and written.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – the ability to communicate effectively with job applicants, both on an individual and group basis, to elicit necessary information for appropriate selection and placement and to impart information about employment at Keywords Montréal.
- Excellent people/client handling skills – the ability to establish and maintain effective working relations.
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, while evaluating changing priorities.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and processes.
- Initiative, tact and discretion.
- Must live in the General Montreal area, and be available to eventually work in our Pointe-Sainte-Charles office.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in both local and international recruitment.
- Experience in Gaming industry.
- Work with an awesome team of recruiters and technicians from around the globe, while working in the fast paced world of video games!
- Permanent position after 3-month probation period.
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others).
- Medical insurance after probation period.
- Employee Assistance Program.
Good luck and we look forward to virtual meeting you!