Contract Length: 12 months w/the possibility of extension
Work Location: Work From Home (must be local before onsite operations resume)
We are looking for an experienced and results-oriented individual to manage product development for the Consumer Products Team of a AAA game publisher, with an emphasis on licensed toys and collectibles.
A successful candidate will demonstrate strong organizational skills, good communication skills, independent thinking, knowledgeable about Halo Xbox video game play, universe and fiction. This is a fast-paced environment and will require a nimble mind to manage a large amount of partners and projects. The candidate will work as the liaison between franchise development, marketing and game studio program managers and licensed merchandise partners. Must have a familiarity with licensed products, toys & collectibles, manufacturing, the gaming industry, ability to guide development and a strong producer mindset. Must be proactive with effective communication skills, strong cross-group working style are required and ability to prioritize work load.
- Work with Category & Production Manager to define merchandise line for each licensed merchandise partner
- Manage toy & collectible product development for Halo licensed merchandise partners and internal stake holders
- Candidate should be very familiar with the primary characters, vehicles and weapons to provide product development feedback
- Manage/track product approval feedback
- Provide copy/editing support on packaging and marketing material
- Assist with licensing style guide development and delivery.
- Manage art, marketing and game code assets (archiving, organizing) and work with game studios to retrieve and deliver them to partners
- Manage approvals on packaging, product copy, press releases and marketing materials
- Must communicate well with all stake holders and manage deadlines effectively
- Must be able to resolve issues with little guidance, work cross group, anticipate potential issues and take initiative in finding solutions to solve issues.
- Administrative duties will include shipping boxes and other miscellaneous tasks
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Strong creative and design sensibilities as well as strong writing and communication skills
- Familiar with graphic design Photoshop and/or Illustrator.
- Experience with the toy industry
- Experience in manufacturing a plus
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits