Babel is the leading international provider of outsourcing services to games and interactive entertainment industries.
Founded in 1999, the company is part of the renowned Keywords Group, an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry.
The company provides a complete outsourced testing and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
Babel India currently provides Functionality Games testing on PC, Console and mobile platforms services to leading Games Industry companies in Europe and North America.
It also provides project management services for translation services (called Localisation project management).
Job Role :
- To deliver Compliance QA on any one of the following platforms and its iterations: Microsoft Xbox, Sony Playstation, Nitendo Switch
- Leading, coaching, training and mentoring compliance QA Testers and Compliance Sr. QA Testers
- Answer client queries and maintain client communication
- Build test plans and test strategies to deliver compliance projects
- Vet compliance QA bugs and maintain the bug database workflow.
- Send Daily, weekly on demand reports to clients updating on the project status
- Work with Project Managers for planning and applying successful project strategies.
- Overseeing Compliance QA projects and supporting the project teams. This includes vetting bugs, fielding queries and verifying N/A and C/C requests, as applicable.
- When applicable, overseeing the submission feedback processes to ensure all feedbacks are closed. This includes reviewing the feedback and ensuring that actions required as a result.
- Maintaining & publishing submission defect stats for the platform.
- Overseeing training of Compliance QA testers, Compliance QA senior testers and leads. This includes fielding candidates for training, planning and scheduling the training, as well as reviewing tests and creating/updating training materials.
- Mentoring and coaching Compliance QA testers and senior Compliance QA testers to help them develop professionally.
- Spot checking projects on a daily basis to ensure processes are followed. This involves talking to testers, vetting bugs and keeping informed of all queries sent to the leads.
- Supervising Checklist updates.
- Developing and improving tools & processes for the Compliance QA Group.
- Setting up and customizing projects in Test Case Management software.
- Maintaining Resource Site information relating to Compliance QA, including How To documents, FAQs, etc.
- Eunsuring that KWS’s Compliance QA information is up-to-date for all platforms/devices.
- Acting as liaison with the Hardware Manufacturers, while being a part of compliance discussion groups on dev portal.
- Advising on team balancing and optimal use of resources.
- Designing and customizing test strategy based on client demands.