The successful candidate will have duties shared as necessary between setting up spreadsheets, maintaining existing sheets, setting up and maintaining tools that will help improve the Team Leads’s workflow. This person will work on complex spreadsheet set ups, tool creations and reporting set ups.
- Resolve PS Helpdesk tickets related to Quality Control and other PS Tools
- Set up of spreadsheet formulas and scripts for current and upcoming processes within the Quality Department as well as other projects.
- Working with Google Data Studio to allow for better and more user-friendly reporting set up.
- Correcting workbooks and providing feedback to trainees in the Google Sheets training course.
- Assistance with maintaining existing spreadsheets
- Help with report and tool creations for projects and on a global level.
Track tasks progress using Jira and Agile Scrum methodology
- High competency using Google software (spreadsheets and Data Studio (formulas and scripts)).
- Able to work autonomously.
- Able to think divergently.
- Be open minded and proactively reach to others for their ideas and suggestions.
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage to priorities and deadlines
- Experience with Sharepoint, PowerBI and Power Automate is nice to have
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fun working environment
- Working with the biggest names in the gaming industry