Core Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
We are hiring a clinical trial supply associate to work with in supply management for one of our premium pharma clients.
The larger team is accountable for partnering with drug development teams, clinical, PRD, and Product Delivery Organization to enable innovative supply chain solutions and speed the delivery of clinical trial materials for patients. This is accomplished by planning and scheduling via a Material Requirements Planning (MRP) system (SAP) and communications with key business partners.
The Clinical Trial Supply Management Associate is responsible for collaborating with the Product Delivery Supply Advisor, Clinical Trial Supply Managers, Molecule Planners and the broader Product Delivery organization to support supply chain planning and execution for all molecules and trials in development. The Clinical Trial Supply Management Associate is responsible for developing demand forecasts and inventory management strategies at hubs, depots, and sites then executing the strategy in partnership with supply planning staff and cross-functional operational teams across trials or subsets of trials as assigned.
- Collaborate with drive processes improvements for productivity and efficiency gains.
- Ensure adequate and timely supply of Clinical Trial (CT) Material to support CT execution.
- Determine appropriate operating model for forecasting and calculate the forecast with appropriate business-approved tools and processes
- Manage accurate (clinical trial) CT Material demand forecast via MRP System (SAP) per business processes.
- Regularly re-evaluate demand forecasts
- As assigned, utilize forecasting techniques and site inventory management tools to ensure CT Material supply at sites, hubs, and depos throughout the life of a trial
- Coordinate initial shipment strategy and execution to clinical sites.
- Leverage systems and tools to maintain proper inventory levels and timely, reliable shipment forecast.
- Calculate and re-assesses quantities for trial-level import permits, as necessary.
- Maintain GMP/GCP compliance by following procedures applicable to CT execution.
- Communicate with affiliates, global team members, and external partners on timing for CT Material shipments and material availability.
- Problem solve CT Material issues with other teams including temperature excursions, material needs, shipment receipt and other issues.
- Create, review, and/or approve appropriate documents outlined in business processes.
- Appropriately escalate from issue identification through resolution.
- Provide information, as requested, for budget development and/or changes to an existing budget as they relate the demand forecast or supply strategy.
- Support innovation and process optimization to speed drug development by influencing scenarios around supply strategies.
- Fostering an environment of integrated teamwork and partnership via shared learning, accountability, influencing others without author
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in health care or sciences related field or 3+ years work experience in supply chain management or clinical development.
- Strong project management abilities (timeline, scope, budget, risk management)
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills for complex issues
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Effective communicator
- Ability make decisions in the absence of an obvious answer/approach
- Strong computer skill (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, other)
- Must speak and write fluent English
- Work outside of core hours may be required to support the portfolio across the globe
- Knowledge of CT material requirements including GCP and GMP requirements
- Experience in supply chain and/or inventory management systems planning
- Experience in clinical development
- Project Management Certification or relevant Project Management experience
- Licenses or Certifications: such as APICS, Supply Chain Certificate (via MBA or specific university program)
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits