d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and creativity, delivering co-development video game services to our global triple-A clients. Our successful studio is growing, and we are now looking for an Animator to join the expanding Art Team. As our studio works on multiple exciting projects at any one time, we can offer plenty of variety and involvement.
We are part of the global Keywords Studio Group and our studio is based in Runcorn, Cheshire. We offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment. We are passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on our anti-crunch mentality, mentoring ethos and have been awarded ‘Best Places to Work’ multiple times by gamesindustry.biz
The Role - Animator:
We are seeking an enthusiastic Animator to join our growing animation team. You will be responsible for creating and improving a diverse range of in-game and cinematic animations, for a beloved AAA action-adventure project.
We require a motivated professional with a keen eye for detail, a fundamental understanding of character animation and a passion for video games.
You will be required to be a creative animator as well as a problem solver, with good technical knowledge of your craft, including experience with current animation software such as Maya and 3DS Max. As an Animator at d3t, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with the team on improving the animation and art pipelines which will include keeping up to date with industry practices and software.
- Accurately follow pre-defined animation styles to create high quality animations.
- Assist with the improvement and creation of animations within the cinematics.
- Work as part of a game development team working alongside character artists, riggers and technical artists.
- Assist with both technical and creative problem solving and help streamline workflows.
- Take full ownership of assigned tasks, working within technical constraints, testing and debugging.
- A strong and diverse portfolio demonstrated through showreel, website or animation test.
- A passion for bringing characters to life and a good understanding of human anatomy and movement.
- Experience in creating animation for games and of using game engines (Unreal 4/Unity)
- Proficient in animating using 3D software packages and of game animation pipelines.
- Ability to work well as part of a team, alongside artists, engineers, technical artists and production etc.
- Self-motivated with good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Eager to learn new techniques and game development processes.
Just some of the many benefits and perks offered by d3t...
- 22 days holiday (+ 3 extra at Christmas + bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Anti-crunch ethos - an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment!
- Income Protection
- Annual Bonus – be rewarded for great teamwork!
- Free Parking
- Monthly Fitness Sessions
- Complimentary Refreshments – an extensive range to suit all dietary preferences
- Branded Merchandise
- Company Socials, Project Launch/Wrap Parties + Annual d3t Events
- Breakout Areas – filled with perks such as games, snacks etc.
- Assistance and support with re-location to the area