We are looking for Helpdesk Engineer to join our team at Sperasoft, a Keywords Studio in Kraków, Poland.
Sperasoft is specialising in Art, Engineering, full SKU development and co-development, and works closely with its partners to deliver high-quality titles for world-class game development studios and publishers including Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Riot Games, Warner Brothers and Sony.
- Processing complicated requests, network, hardware and specific software troubleshooting;
- Workspace preparation
- Setup workspace environment – software, engine etc.
- Knowledge in hardware/network/software troubleshooting;
- Knowledge in Windows 7/8/8.1/10, troubleshooting;
- Hands on experience with Active Directory
- Ability to write technical documentation in a precise manner.
- Ability to provide end user face-to-face and remote support; strong customer service attitude and approach.
- Knowledge and understanding of the PC, network, and other technology procurement processes; ability to order parts quickly and inexpensively
- Experience in support 1,5+ years;
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Good knowledge of Polish would be an asset
- Ready to work in Kraków or available for relocation.
Sperasoft provides you the following benefits, effective on your start date:
- Opportunity to work with a high-caliber international team on premier AAA projects
- Casual workplace environment; flexible hours
- In-office relaxation areas, including a large library of console games
- Locked bicycle and scooter parking
- Breakfasts, snacks, fruit, and drinks
- Corporate parties and team building events
- Referral bonuses
- *Other benefits may be offered; individually agreed with the Company
Please send your application in English while applying for the position.
We are looking forward to meeting you!