Duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver timely, accurate and respectful answers to customers’ questions and issues
- Utilize the internal ticketing system to log all requests and activities
- Take ownership of Customer Service incidents and work to successfully resolve them
- Escalate issues as needed
- Other duties assigned
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): customer service, customer support
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Customer Service or equivalent.
What we offer
- 23K salary (20K Basic + 3K Non taxable allowance)
- Possible early regularization
- HMO coverage
- Workers Insurance
- SL and VL upon regularization