- Provide leadership to the project team and ensure that project goals with regard to profitability, quality and timelines are met.
- Work with the project team to ensure that projects are scoped efficiently and that effort estimates are competitive.
- Plan and manage projects efficiently.
- Ensure that defined organizational processes and best practices are implemented.
- Proactively identify project risks and ways to mitigate them.
- Work with the Art Leads and the Artists to solve project problems.
- Communicate in an effective and timely manner with team, client and team.
- Take all reasonable precaution to ensure that own work, and that of the team, are error free.
- Regularly report Project Status to management and to clients.
- Lead the way in adopting new tools and processes mandated by management.
- Strong leadership skills
- Good knowledge of managing services projects, especially in a video games company
- Good knowledge of Project Management Best Practices
- Knowledge of game art production pipeline desirable, but not essential
- At least 2 years of experience of working as a Project Manager is a services organization
- Strong communication skills