Client/Work Location: Indianapolis, IN
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, some overtime
Our major pharmaceuticals client in Indianapolis is looking for an experienced project manager to join their Clinical Innovation and Optimization team.
You will be working with the global team on projects that cross many countries.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Background in pharmaceuticals
- Familiarity with regulatory or publications writing processes (at least one, both preferred)
- Project management skills (agenda planning, meeting facilitation, capture of minutes, action item follow up, project planning and tracking)
- Familiarity with quality systems
- SharePoint contributor/editor skills (not site design or configuration)
- Strong virtual presence and practical ability to interact with a world wide team
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits