This role will begin as a Work From Home position, but will transition to a physical work location (if available; otherwise 100% remote).
Are you a passionate Gamer with recruitment experience? We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join Keywords Studios team as we go through significant growth. The purpose of the role is to help find and retain excellent employees. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
This role also includes supporting Corporate roles across the US and Mexico. We're looking for a real "switch-hitter" supporting multiple departments.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- You will be sourcing, phone screening, initiating background checks, and creating Offer Letters
Keywords has a successful track record in identifying and integrating acquisitions. We look for a strong fit in terms of culture as we seek to build our expertise, geographical reach, and scale. We work closely with our newly acquired teams integrating them effectively to support their growth and leverage the synergies available across the group. Keywords values positive minded individuals who think creatively and will proactively seek out opportunities to advance the growth initiatives of Keyword’s businesses.
People that work at Keywords are passionate, talented, committed and resourceful. Human talent is our most valuable resource and as a business, we thrive on diversity, celebrate uniqueness and work as teams whether we are physically together in one of our 50 studios around the world or working together virtually. We provide a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Proven two + years of relevant experience in a technical recruiting role preferred
- Bachelor's Degree or Human Resources professional degree highly preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (multi level of technical screens, competency based etc)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet timelines on deliverables
- Familiarity with HR databases and applicant tracking systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self-starter, sense of urgency, works well under pressure, ability to work in high-velocity environment
- Sense of professionalism and ability to develop relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong decision making skills
- Ability to handle and maintain confidential information
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities