With studios around the world, Keywords Studios is a leading technical services provider for global video games and beyond. With locations in Asia, the Americas and Europe, Keywords Studios has a breadth and depth in multiple industry-leading service lines including Art, Engineering, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA and Player Support. Working across all major platforms, in over 50 different languages, Keywords Studios delivers support for its clients across the globe.
We are looking for a recently graduate in Economics/Business/Humanities to join our Audio Service Line team.
The intern will support Audio Service Line team and Keywords Studios in maintaining and updating internal database and related documentation.
Duties & responsibilities
- Internal database management
- Collecting and archiving relevant details about audio vendors
- Support Keywords Studios in database maintenance activities
- Office suite
- Fair English knowledge
- Ability to manage data entry activities
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in team environment
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills
Start date: as soon as possible
End date: December 2021