1. Perform Day to Day responsibilities including but not limited to integrating and debugging tools, responding to escalated Art related IT tickets, troubleshooting production environment, writing technical documentation.
2. Develop automation systems for deploy or integrating new tools to support ongoing Art development across multiple projects
3. Manage, improve, monitor and maintain all art-related infrastructures including, software, tools, and scripts
4. Collaborate with other IT support staff regionally to ensure smooth operations for production
1. A relevant degree or professional experience in the Art industry related position supporting production in a technical capacity
2. Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar capacity
1. Experience with Artist facing tools for example 3DS Max, Houdini, Substance, Photoshop, Blender, Maya, Zbrush
2. Experience in scripting (C++ or C#, Python, Bash)
3. Should possess strong analytical skills to diagnose problems and determine appropriate solutions.
4. Good verbal and written English communication skills
1. Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
2. Experience with Windows or Linux (Centos, Debian)
3. Perforce or other version control experience (SVN, Git)
4. Experience with videogame engine (Frostbite, Unity, Unreal Engine, etc.)
1. Competitive salary and benefits
2. Fun working environment
3. Working with the biggest names in the gaming industry