The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast moving environments to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
gnet AGENCY DESCRIPTION:
gnet is an award-winning creative content agency with deep expertise in the video game and entertainment industries. We craft integrated campaigns for passion-driven brands and produce the work these campaigns are built on. We spark & deepen the passion of fans. We cultivate communities of fans who, together, make a brand much bigger than a product. The brands we work with are beloved parts of people's lives & identities, essential meaningful connection points with other people. The work we create becomes an elemental part of a fan's journey & experience with these brands
The Post-Production Asset Manager role is part-time and will serve as the central hub for managing and tracking media in our diverse pipeline.
- Tracking all generated media and client assets on projects for quick recall when necessary.
- Transcoding proxies for all media going to offline editors.
- Ingest media through pipeline for the creative team, editors, and production team.
- Maintain organization for media in the servers.
- Ensure all media is properly sync’d with our servers.
- Organize media and project folders for a smooth handoff to our IT team for archival.
- Working with Assistant Editors on some aspects of post-production at the project level.
- Assist on Quality Control for final client deliverables.
- Generating encodes of final assets for marketing purposes.
- Ensure that our internal finals library is maintained and up to date.
- 1-3 years’ experience as a Post-Production Assistant.
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere.
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues on the fly.
- Ability to communicate technical terms and issues to non-technical teams.
- Familiarity with various HD video formats & associated transcoding workflow.
- Proficiency with compression codecs.
- Technical know-how for on-the-fly equipment/software/project fixes to keep the train moving.
- Experience in high-volume trailer houses is a plus.
- Familiarity with other Adobe Creative Suite applications.
- Familiarity with DaVinci Resolve.
- Familiarity with server networks.
- Deep understanding of quality control protocols with regards to final deliverables.
- Familiarity with Mac OS and Windows 10.
- Sharp attention to detail and able to flag issues/changes to the relevant team members.
- Passion for learning.
- A general interest in gaming and pop culture
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities