Keywords, established in Dublin in 1998, now has 50+ studios across Europe, North and South America and Asia with 6500+ employee strength. Lakshya & Babel, Keywords Studios are the leading international provider of outsourcing services to games and interactive entertainment industries based at India.
The company provides a complete outsourced game art, engineering, testing, audio and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
The Senior Systems Engineer - Automation Expert is part of a is part of a regional systems administration focused team, and will be responsible of designing, implementing, maintaining, improving, and securing the IT infrastructure of our studios in multiple locations (18 studios spread throughout 8 countries) and projects across APAC.
While it is expected that the applicant has a broad experience in various systems administration categories, we are currently and specifically looking for a specialist on Automation and application deployment tools such as Jenkins, Ansible, Puppet, Chef, PowerShell and Bash scripting.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Automation and deployment:
- Strong grasp of automation tools.
- Proficiency in PowerShell is a must.
- Deploy and maintain standard Windows endpoint and Linux VM configurations.
- Keep system configurations secure, by monitoring availability of Windows system and application updates, deploying the se updates to endpoints and auditing them for compliance.
- Design, develop, test, and document new automated solutions to improve current and new processes.
· Manage and monitor all the systems related infrastructure
· Maintain security, backup and redundancy strategies
· Communicate effectively with L1 and L2 IT support staff to ensure smooth operations in production
· Supervise Active Directory when needed
· Maintain and implement GPO policies according to regional and global policies
· Maintain and improve existing deployment servers and windows update services
· Conform to and enforce company IT security policies
· Train and mentor the other IT team members
· Document every project and task during and after completion
Required Technical skills
· MS Windows Server 2012-2019. (DNS, AD, DHCP, WSUS, WDS+MDT, IIS, RDP, GPOs)
· Linux (Server and Client configuration, Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS)
· MS Active Directory
· Scripting (Powershell, Bash, etc)
· MS Office 365 (PowerShell management)
· VMware vSphere Hypervisor 6.7/7
· File storage (Storage controllers, Samba, FreeNAS, etc.)
Additional Technical skills
- Veeam Backup and Replication, any other online backup services, and DRP design)
- Bacula Backup system
· Networking skills (Understanding of Vlans, subnetting, iSCSI configurations, hardware related to NAS/SAN setups)
· File transfer across long distance (SFTP, Perforce, DFS, Aspera, Torrent, etc.)
· Knowledge in best practices and project management (ITIL, Agile, etc.)
Qualifications (Depends on candidate)
· Master’s Degree in IT or equivalent technical experience
· Minimum 5 years of IT technical experience in a similar role
· High-level of problem-solving skills
· Proactive and autonomous in completing tasks
· Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
· Good level of spoken and written English mandatory
· Good communication skills (written, verbal, and face-to-face)
· Ability to work under a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment
· Self-Starter and able to work independently