HR Generalist is responsible in collaboration with HR Manager for full scope of HR tasks to support employees and managers in Katowice Studio. This includes but is not limited to: global and local recruitment projects, supporting onboarding and offboarding process, performance management and development processes, training, HR reporting and other. The role is newly created due to the company's growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing internal and external recruitment projects for Katowice support functions and global positions
- Cooperate with managers and leaders to make sure that business needs are recognised and addressed - provide solutions, tools and necessary knowledge
- Support onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Support Studio events and local/global communication processes
- Support performance management in line with KWS performance management policy
- Create and conduct necessary trainings for Katowice employees and managers on various HR topics – basics of labour law, KWS performance management system etc.
- Support managers and leaders in conducting various discussions with employees
- Conduct exit interviews, prepare reports & propose actions
- Build awareness of company policies and regulations by training and communication to managers and employees
- Implement various Keywords procedures and processes locally
- Participating in European and global HR projects together with the HR team
- Preparing requested reports and analyses.
- Degree in Psychology, Social Sciences, Humanities or other
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in a Human Resources Specialist or Generalist position
- Min 2 years’ experience in managing recruitment processes
- Demonstrated ability to support HR core processes such as performance evaluation, training, employee relations
- Effective communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Labor Law
- Fluency in Polish and English