With studios around the world, Keywords Studios is a leading technical services provider for global video games and beyond. With locations in Asia, the Americas and Europe, Keywords Studios has a breadth and depth in multiple industry-leading service lines including Art, Engineering, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA and Player Support. Working across all major platforms, in over 50 different languages, Keywords Studios delivers support for its clients across the globe.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will become a subject matter expert for BI (data & analytics) on all intelligence-related tasks. The Analyst will work independently and in a team environment performing requirements gathering, data analysis, process mapping, test case definition, development, and collaboration across multiple business units and projects.
Duties & responsibilities
- Develop and implement interactive analytic reports and dashboards.
- Translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications.
- Develop and implement ETL processes, reports and queries in support of business analytics.
- Perform data analysis to troubleshoot data issues with the BI solutions and data integration processes
- Ensure compliance with security policies and practices in accordance with internal and external audit governing bodies.
- Support data governance process.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Support data governance processes.
- 3+ years’ experience with Power BI
- 2-3 years’ experience with Spark.
- Proficiency with DAX and M languages
- Proficiency with Python
- Strong SQL Server SQL skills and experience tuning queries, Working knowledge of data warehouse.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented but able to understand the big picture.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Experience communicating with business users.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Statistical computing experience
- Exposure to the Azure Data Platform (Data Factory, etc.)
- AWS Data Platform (Data Pipeline, Glue, Redshift, etc.)
- Exposure with DevOps implementation practices
- Scrum methodology delivery experience