The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast moving environments to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
gnet is an award-winning creative content agency with deep expertise in the video game and entertainment industries. We work with our clients to craft integrated brand campaigns, strategy, and execute content that drives engagement, sales, and brand loyalty. Our work is artistic and conceptual, integrated with technology and great storytelling.
The Finishing Editor role is a temporary position and will work with the finishing team to conform/online final picture and audio to the locked/offline sequences.
- Perform check of final received picture, audio, and graphics to certify frame accuracy and quality as well as ensuring there are no further anomalies that could present an issue to the integrity of the asset.
- Calling out inconsistencies with framerates, audio, and resolution specifications.
- Conform final master asset sequences with final picture, audio, and graphics.
- Repositioning and framing video for social media aspect ratios.
- Run final reviews for members of production, finishing team, and sometimes client.
- Output masters to Post-Ops Assistant for encode and QC.
Qualifications / Skills:
- 3-4 years of experience as an assistant editor at a VFX/Post-House/Color House or 1-2 years of experience as a Finishing Editor
- Track record of conforming a high-volume of deliveries for broadcast, web, and social platforms.
- Highly efficient in high-volume delivery scenarios.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Premiere.
- Proficient knowledge in DaVinci Resolve is a plus but not required.
- Sharp attention to detail in QC and ability to spot anomalies and typos.
- Experience with building master sequences with 5.1 surround sound
- Experience with broadcast delivery standards.
- Familiarity with professional and compression codecs a must.
- Technical knowledge of digital video codecs and encoding software
- Ability to convert media to correct frame rates.
- Ability to problem solve in pressure situations.
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities