Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Established in 2004, Lakshya Digital, a Keywords Studio, is the largest interactive entertainment and game development services studio in South Asia. We have game production studios in Gurgaon and Pune, and business offices in Tokyo, Japan and San Diego, California.
Our continued success is fueling the need to support overseas growth in India and Japan, as well as further expansion in the US. We are looking for top quality talent to become part of our studio in Redmond, WA, to help facilitate this effort. If you have grown weary of working on the same project doing the same thing from year to year, or if you are interested in experiencing what it is like to simultaneously work on a variety of projects, then dust off your resume, polish up your portfolio and send it to us for consideration.
This position is currently Work From Home. Post COVID, it will transition to being on-site in Redmond, WA. Candidates must be able to commute or willing to relocate to the area.
This Jr Project Manager role will be focusing on our managed services team and will be working on-site with our client. Their responsibilities will include:
- Assists Senior Project Manager in overseeing the day to day activities of a multi-disciplinary team, assisting with schedules, production solutions, resource allocations, workload assignments, etc.
- Assists key communication with client by reporting minutes and following up on action items.
- Drafts regular reports indicating the health and status of the project.
- Supports employee time tracking and scheduling.
- Works with Keywords recruiters to post new positions and assist in the interview processes.
- Working with team leaders, identify areas for performance improvements and helps drive solutions to make improvements.
- Ensures that all project artifacts (schedules, estimates, budgets etc.) are created and delivered on a timely basis.
- 2+ years of experience minimum as a project manager in the software industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management methodologies and people skills
- Experience using ADO (Azure DevOps) or similar project tracking tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Prior AAA studio experience
- Passion for game development
- Familiar with game development processes and pipelines
- BA Degree in Project Management or relevant equivalent work experience
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits