Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
We are looking for a Senior Community Manager with Thai ready to join our awesome team in Katowice, Poland.
- Creating engaging content for social media.
- Distributing content on all channels.
- Reviewing all incoming community interactions on different social media platforms and communicating directly with players.
- Be the voice of a game developer when communicating to Players.
- Responding to comments and player queries in a timely manner.
- Helping foster and maintain a safe and welcoming environment for a game community.
- Moderating discussions and comments following set community guidelines.
- Assisting the game developer by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Proactively suggesting new ways to grow and care for your community.
- Creating and updating corresponding documentation and reports as needed.
- Other related duties.
- Excellent knowledge of Thai, native or near-native level
- Fluent English.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- Pro-active approach.
- Passionate about video games and social media.
- Strong understanding and experience in different social media channels.
- Experience managing or moderating an online gaming community would be a perk.
- Work on interesting projects.
- International cooperation with global brands.
- Attractive salary.
- Paid holidays (20 or 26 days a year depending on your employment history).
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Covid-19 Time - work from home.
- Benefits package-private medical care & MultiSport card.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Free parking spot.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Attractive referral program.
- Company parties.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- The casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area of Katowice “Green Park”*
*Due to COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home whenever possible until the situation is over. Afterwards, the job will be performed from our Katowice office in Poland.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!