Keywords Studios is an international service provider in the global video games industry with studios in Madrid, Dublin, London, Barcelona, Milan, Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, New Delhi, Pune, Montreal, Seattle, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Portland, Raleigh, Orlando, and Rio de Janeiro (among others!). With over 6,500 employees passionate about games around the world, we provide a range of translation, testing, audio, customer care, engineering, and art production services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
Keywords Studios Gurgaon provides a professional yet fun environment that stimulates personal individual growth, inspiring loyalty among employees. You will work with talented, driven, and creative people--and create the most epic experiences together. Keywords Studios Gurgaon is focused on hiring and retaining the best and brightest, fostering an environment of creativity and camaraderie.
An integral part of the IT team and under the support of Asia IT Support manager, this role has as a primary purpose to manage the local IT Helpdesk team to deliver the best IT experience and resolve all technical issues to our end-users. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate your team to achieve specific goals are essential skills to perform well in this position.
- Team management skills
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- IT-related degree
- At least 3 years of proven work experience as a Help desk team lead
- ITIL Foundation certification is a plus
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responds to help desk tickets, telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks and monitors all help desk interactions to ensure a timely resolution and maintains thorough communication with the user until the help desk request can be closed.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT industry standards and corporate help desk procedures.
- Uses strong analytical skills to diagnose problems (hardware, software, network, etc.) and determines appropriate solutions.
- Researches questions using pre-documented instructions and SOPs to perform the functions of the job and quickly escalates problems that require urgent attention.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals and stays current with system information, changes and updates.
- Maintains accurate hardware, software, consumables inventory.
- Weekly analysis of service desk ticket, and report weekly Metric and KPI reporting to upper management.
- Regular review of IT Service Desk policies and procedures to ensure consistency with the current environment.