LET US INTRODUCE OURSELVES
Based in London, ICHI is a creative agency that produces standout marketing campaigns for some of the world’s biggest, most loved brands. From big ideas to brand-defining creative, we make work that works.
Over here at ICHI HQ, we believe strongly in the potency of strategically formed ideas. Great creative is always focused, feels effortless, and doesn’t happen by accident. Regardless of project size, our natural approach is to reach for the big idea; the one constant that runs through everything we create. A core team of invested individuals, working from pitch to completion, drives our success.
We aim high, dig deep and don’t hold back: this is fundamental to our culture and has led to award winning work and lasting client relationships.
TO GIVE YOU A FLAVOUR
The role of Client Services Manager is key in supporting the Production Department to lead and grow the business, through high quality creative execution and outstanding customer service, both of which contribute to repeat client work.
As part of the ICHI team, you will be the main point of contact for all repeat business clients; celebrating successes, discussing areas for improvement, socialising & attending events (when possible) and updating clients routinely on the campaigns and projects that ICHI has worked on.
The Client Services Manager understands and supports clients with the strategic vision and assists in translating those in actionable creative briefings. Working within the Production Department, you identify and instigate outbound repeat
business activities ensuring relationships grow through successful engagement techniques.
With the ICHI company model being highly collaborative and teamwork-driven, you will experience a range of responsibilities including assisting with improving ICHI’s own Marketing and PR and supporting New Business with pitch management.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS
- Drive commercial growth of all repeat business thereby supporting company revenue targets
- Building strong client relationships at the highest level, being a trusted voice
- Provide insights and guidance to the Production team (permanent and freelance) to ensure we’re communicating efficiently, confidently and what we are saying is informed (by completing the research needed) with our clients
- Develop a keen eye for detail throughout all areas of work and when providing quality assurance for client-facing assets
- Work with New Business and Operations to strategically plan and lead ICHI brand Marketing / PR including award submissions, website updates, social media posts, editorial communications etc...
- Collaborate with creative and other internal teams on ICHI brand messaging strategy and tactics
- Attend audio record sessions or photo/video shoots where appropriate
- Always looking for more opportunities to talk to and meet the clients
- Work with Production to make sure all projects adhere to the agreed workflow with the client and help educate the client on the ICHI process before issues arise
- Build and maintain a network of relevant contacts/potential clients and share with New Business
- Assist in the proposal process for repeat business pitches, including writing portions of the proposal, pricing or review of the proposal
- Constantly analyse information in order to identify potential issues and opportunities
- Project managing all documentation required for a pitch - creds/schedules/budgets and liaising with 3rd parties on joint pitches
- Lead client comms internally during New Business pitching
- Attend client briefing meetings to collate notes and ensure the team are fully briefed on the pitch requirements
- Review all pitch decks to ensure they answer the client brief and provide feedback to the creative team on areas for improvement (if required)
- Project manage pitch client comms - organising client calls, collating feedback, formulating briefs/reqs
- Foster a productive and empowering working environment
WHAT DO WE NEED
- 4+ years of working in an agency environment in an client services/account management role
- Proven experience and successes working within youth entertainment / youth brands
- Has knowledge of (or is willing to research/learn) the gaming industry and ICHI’s clients
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written)
- Right to work in the UK
- Knowledge of Office suite/ general computer efficiency
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative suite is a bonus but not a requirement
WHAT DO YOU GET
- Competitive salary (with perks) based-on-experience
- Company pension scheme
- BUPA Healthcare
- Income Protection Cover
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Team social events
- Summer hours
- Friendly working environment
- And much, much more.
- 1st Round: email submission to email@example.com
- Cover Letter - bit more about yourself, why you would like to work at ICHI and success stories on how you have secured client account growth
- Portfolio - showcasing the work completed under clients you have managed
- 2nd Round: video interview with Senior Producer
- 3rd Round: face-to-face interview with Senior Producer and Head of New Business (subject to COVID 19, if not possible then video interview)
- 4th Round: face-to-face intro meeting with Managing Director and Executive Creative Director (subject to COVID 19, if not possible then video interview)