Pay Rate: $36-47/ hr
We are hiring a VR Device Lab Test Engineer to perform ongoing test lab management of Virtual Reality products for one of our consumer electronics clients based in Fort Collins, Colorado. As a test analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Developing/evaluating test fixtures
- Develop test plans, pass-fail criteria, and review data
- Building host test platforms (Intel/AMD based PCs)
- Advanced trouble shooting and root cause analysis on WMR/SteamVR HW
- Document all major chipsets and keep drivers up to date
- Maintain test software master installation images
- Review user manuals and report issues with formal analysis report
- Maintain test procedures for supported VR products
- Debug expert:
- Characterize complex/difficult issues down to a minimal configuration, find a light switch, and identify max passing and min failing configurations.
- Maintain knowledge and documentation of known issues that have not been resolved. This is the category of issues we would expect to encounter multiple times.
- Maintain a lab infrastructure that will meet the needs of future requests.
- Find/develop the tools required for lab work to be completed efficiently.
- Documenting all aspects of the test configuration and test results
- Work with the VR Technical Manager to identify gaps in processes or tools that could limit the lab’s ability to meet future deliverables.
- Process Improvements and Documentation
- Create Excel spreadsheet templates, pivot tables and other methods to organize data, document processes and assist with process improvements
- Maintain database(s) and submit data reports based on test procedure results
- Supervise test technician(s); relay requirements and procedures from the engineering team.
- Troubleshoots issues and help test technicians with troubleshooting process.
- Generate test tracking sheets as necessary
- Runs status meetings.
- Prioritize / coordinates new projects
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Experience in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, Word etc..)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills / written and verbal communication and presentation skills, team and project management skills including project structuring
- Strong business acumen & technical knowledge across multiple business units with an understanding of emerging trends
- Experience with the entire Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience writing test cases and scenarios from requirements.
- Operational understanding of Android and Microsoft Windows environments.
- Have advanced troubleshooting skills ability to identify root cause and resolve issues in a timely manner.
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits