The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology, and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast-moving environments to remain lean and agile and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development, and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry-leading service lines every step of the way.
Liquid Development is looking for character artists that specialize in creating realistic clothing for characters in Marvelous Designer and/or stylized character sculpting. You will work as a key member of our art team creating high-quality realistic character outfits. This position requires a keen eye for detail as well as a strong sense of design mixed with video game art production methods. We are looking to hire for internal positions but are willing to work with remote positions.
Please send your resume and reel/portfolio.
About Liquid Development:
Liquid Development was founded in 2000 and is the largest outsourcing art studio in North America. We offer a fun and cooperative work atmosphere, where collaboration is encouraged among a diversely talented team to remain on the cutting edge of content creation. Everyday Liquid Development is producing work at the forefront of modern game production and the demands for our services continue to grow. Our team has contributed to AAA titles within the Halo, Mass Effect, Borderlands, and Call of Duty franchises - Liquid Development is the team these titles turn to when they need the best.
- Proficiency in using Marvelous Designer is a must
- Strong character portfolio with an emphasis on clothing
- Experience with the following programs: 3DS Max, Maya, Zbrush
- 2 + years in game character modeling
- Self-motivation, good communications skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Ability to adapt to a variety of visual styles common in game production
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities