Babel, a Keywords Studio is the leading international provider of outsourcing services to games and interactive entertainment industries.
Founded in 1999, the company is part of the renowned Keywords Group, an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry.
The company provides a complete outsourced testing and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
Babel India currently provides Functionality Games testing on PC, Console and mobile platforms services to leading Games Industry companies in Europe and North America.
It also provides project management services for translation services (called Localization project management).For more info please refer to http://www.babelmedia.com/ AND www.keywordsintl.com
- Day to day management of localization projects for Babel/Keywords Intl clients
- Liaison between clients/developers and internal or external teams
- Negotiation of project timelines with clients and vendors
- Coordination with Vendor Manager to ensure most effective allocation of resources
- Briefing and debriefing on each project with freelance translators
- Ensuring a quality and timely delivery of projects to external clients
- Maintenance and review of individual project budgets and margins
- Preparation of quotes, sales orders and purchase orders within internal SOP system
- Preparation of individual project financial reports
- Communication of work in progress reports
- Support the Project Management team with administration tasks for other loc. projects
- Implement and act in accordance with the organization’s information security policy
- Protect assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification destruction or interference
- Report breach of security events or other security risks to the organization.
- (Attitude, Aptitude and Abilities) Ability to work under pressure following stringent deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills (will need to speak to customers).
- Team player as well as hands-on individual contributor.
- Good judgment, tact, flexibility, organization and planning skills.
- Ability to work in high paced, challenging environment.
- 5 years’ experience in Game localization industry would be preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Localization Project.
- Flexible towards working hours.
- Ability to cope under pressure and to work to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of CAT tools, proficiency in XTM an advantage.
- Good IT literacy, including: MS-Office suite, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent e-mail writing
- Excellent verbal communication
- Knowledge of any other foreign language would be an advantage for e.g. Spanish/French/Italian/German.
- Shift Timings UK and or Montreal (EST).
- Free Cab Facility within Hiring Zones.
- Mediclaim cover for Self, Spouse and child through company.
- Additional parental cover facility is available but to be borne by employee
- Lunch / Dinner provided at subsidized rates.