The NOC is responsible for identifying and coordinating system malfunctions. Primary NOC tasks are proactive monitoring and reporting to prevent disruptions. The team acts as a first response when system malfunctions occur. Coordination with colleagues and other teams is a key responsibility in order to address and/or escalate issues to minimize impact and provide quick resolution. This position requires on-site attendance, and is in Krakow, Poland. You must already be in Poland and have proper residency requirements. The NOC technician works in 12-hour shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays following set monthly schedule.
- Identify and coordinate system malfunctions
- Proactively monitor the health and status of the IT infrastructure.
- Meet Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Triage problems quickly and provide on-call personnel with critical information in a quick, clear, and concise manner
- Perform defined routines and tasks with infrequent supervision
- Perform undefined routines and tasks with frequent supervision
- Has access to systems, passwords, and sensitive information
- Technical support skills.
- Knowledge in MS Windows and GNU/Linux operating system and network technologies.
- Ability to perform tasks by established processes.
- Availability to work in shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- English written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintains strict punctuality.
- Familiar with common IT infrastructure, practices, procedures, and personal computers.
Nice to have:
- NOC experience
- Technical support experience in an online service industry
- Experience working in online games industry
- Working with an international team of world class professionals on exciting and challenging projects.
- Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participation at industry conferences and events.
- Private healthcare insurance package.
- Breakfasts, snacks and fruits available during the day, tea and coffee machines.
- Friendly team and a friendly environment.
- Casual workplace environment in Krakow or Warsaw; including bicycle parking, gym, game and chill-out zones.
- Additional benefits – care bonus to cover health, educational, and safety needs, four paid personal days per year, corporate parties and team buildings, referral bonuses and many more others.