HR Generalist is responsible in collaboration with the Senior HR Manager for full scope of HR tasks to support all departments and service lines in Katowice Studio. This includes but is not limited to: supporting performance management and development processes, talent review, recruitment projects, training, HR reporting, HR compliance, supporting payroll & personnel administration process and other.
The HR Generalist reports to the Senior HR Manager Poland and closely cooperates with our Recruitment Department, Service Line Managers and Leaders, Finance, IT etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Full scope of HR tasks including but not limited to: recruitment, performance management and employee development, talent reviews, training, HR reporting, HR compliance, supporting payroll & personnel administration process and other
- Cooperate with service lines management and leadership team to ensure that business needs are recognised and addressed (provide solutions, tools, resources and necessary knowledge)
- Support performance management and employee development in line with KWS performance management policy and service line specific processes (i. e level-up) – ensure that corporate timelines are met, managers and employees are aware of the process and respect the rules, train managers on goals setting, giving feedback etc.
- Build training plans and programs for the studio, source external training offers as needed to ensure employee development, prepare studio training budget, conduct various training sessions
- Managing recruitment projects for support functions and global and local staff roles
- Partner with Senior HR Manager to build awareness of company policies and regulations by training and communicating to managers and employee
- Support Managers and Leaders in conducting disciplinary, performance discussions etc. with employees
- Support in implementing & maintaining Keywords procedures and projects locally – i.e. succession planning, 9 box grid, performance appraisals and other
- Preparing requested reports and analyses
- Support hiring, onboarding, payroll and personnel administration processes, as needed – preparing contracts, updating local and corporate HR systems etc.
- Degree in HR, Psychology, Social Sciences, Humanities, Economics or other
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years of work experience in a Human Resources Specialist or Generalist position
- Demonstrated ability to manage HR core processes such as performance evaluation, training, talent management, succession planning, and employee relations
- Effective communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Effective verbal and written communication skills - meeting management and facilitation
- Training experience and skills
- Very good knowledge of Polish Labor Law
- Fluency in Polish and English
- Attractive salary,
- Benefits package (private medical care, Multisport card refund),
- Parking spot,
- Free beverages,
- Casual and fun work environment,
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.