As a 2D artist, you will be responsible for creating or adapting high-level 2D assets. Your assets will have to meet the high visual, creative and technical standards of our projects. Specifically, you will need to:
- Demonstrate great versatility and great talent in terms of concept and illustration skills from rough sketches to fully rendered pieces that match industry AAA standards;
- Work effectively within the technical and project constraints while creating in a variety of visual styles;
- address creative and technical issues as they arise;
- Work closely with other artists and art directors;
- Participate in artistic validation sessions to ensure high artistic quality;
- Determine and respect deadlines and deadlines established with the production department;
- Participate actively in team and department meetings;
- Perform other duties as required.
- Portfolio highlighting your artistic and technical skills;
- Great knowledge Photoshop and a 3D software (Max, Maya, Blender, etc…) is required;
- Knowledge of 3Dcoat, Zbrush or other software that increase productivity is an asset;
- Knowledge of human anatomy, perspective, composition, design and color theory;
- Good knowledge of the production pipeline of a game;
- Be creative and adapt to different play styles and graphic styles;
- Have an excellent artistic culture (games, multimedia, cinema, etc.);
- demonstrate autonomy, resourcefulness, organization, good time management and rigor;
- Have team spirit, proactivity and a positive attitude.
Training / experience:
- College or university training in arts, 2D, multimedia, animation or equivalent experience;
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in the film or video game industry on AAA projects.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fun working environment
- Working with the biggest names in the gaming industry