We are Keywords Studios. The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go to” provider of technical services.
Do you love to build something new? Do your friends call you when their smart home gets dumb? We’re looking for someone passionate about the latest in consumer technology. You will not only revolutionize technology and software but will routinely work on emerging technologies and challenges.
Do you want to impact how millions of users will interact with their devices?
The Xbox DVT Software and Operations Group is actively bringing up new services and tools to support an ongoing effort of qualifying Xbox hardware. We provide many services to the rest of the Xbox HW validation group in the form of engineering process to code revision and automated build environments. This is an opportunity to work with many different customers and technologies. Are you up for the challenge?
- Work with Test Engineering to define PCBAs and console configurations to support testing requirements.
- Create PCBAs and console configuration BOMs to support Test Engineering requirements
- OnePDM power user for creating BOMs, ECOs and deviations for test engineering, engineering development, factory testing and manufacturing.
- Work with Test Engineering to define BOM components for qualification testing
- Create Build Instructions and Configuration Matrix documents defining PCBAs and console configurations for testing
- Work with contract manufacturers on build schedules to ensure console deliveries meet Test Engineering schedules
- Work with cross functional teams to define firmware and software used to manufacture consoles for testing.
- Review assembly drawings, datasheets and specifications to ensure quality standards are met as part of testing requirements.
- Interface with Test Engineering and Manufacturing Change Review Board to identify new qualification components and materials for console production.
- 3+ years of Management experience;
- Experience with PCBs and PCBAs
- Experience working with BOMs.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Knowledge of electronics fundamental principles, be able to understand circuit schematic and hardware datasheets;
- Passion for quality and finding issues
- Familiar with Microsoft’s bug and test case management system
- Previous Xbox or MS experience
- Data analysis
At Keywords Studios we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits