*PLEASE NOTE BEFORE APPLYING*
This position is based in Keywords Singapore office.
We are seeking candidates eligible to work in Singapore.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Translate / transcreate and review in-game, community and player support contents from Korean to Japanese/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese, to a high-quality standard.
- Work closely with other linguists, Project Managers, and the Translation team to ensure high standards of linguistic quality in all projects.
- Create and continually improve glossaries, manage terminology and create guidelines for your language, perform Quality Assurance tasks.
- Be responsible for all linguistic aspects of the translations you are assigned to ensure the best possible quality products are delivered to Keywords customers
- Suggest process improvements that will help achieve the goal of optimal translation quality.
- Collaborate with linguists in other languages on cross-group objectives.
- Native Japanese/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese speaker.
- Educational qualification in translation, linguistics or related field desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrated experience at a linguist level.
- Experience in video games translation, passion for the interactive entertainment space and familiarity with the games industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Korean and Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English is a plus.
- Self-motivation and ability to operate in a dynamic and fast-paced gaming environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Monthly Salary: 2,500-3,200 SGD *The salary can be negotiated