USE YOUR LINGUISTIC SKILLS IN AN EXCITING AND MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT.
Working at Keywords Studios is an opportunity to meet people from around the world that share your interests and passions. It is a rich workplace in a booming city. Living in Montreal is a chance to discover the city’s diversity, festivals, conventions (like Comiccon), world-class restaurants and so much more.
Save the world of video games from all manner of linguistic mistakes that dare to threaten the quality of the best games on the planet. Embark on an epic quest that we could only complete with your help!
- Proofread texts and video game content (spelling, syntax, typography).
- Check texts for consistency and recommend changes where necessary.
- Write error reports.
- Perform minor translations.
- Ensure subtitles match the audio tracks.
- Have a sharp eye.
The Keywords group operates in 15 cities around the globe. Our services range from quality assurance (QA) to translation and customer service, among others. Our Montreal office already has several hundred employees and we are constantly on the lookout for new team members that will help us grow and reach new heights.
From free snacks to outings and team activities and the chance to test out new video game consoles not yet released to the public, working with us means new benefits and adventures every day.
The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
Please make sure that your contact information, including your personal email address, is included on either your CV or your cover letter. Only retained candidates will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Do you have what it takes?
- Proficiency in English and Spanish-European (spoken and written).
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).
- An interest in the video game industry.
- Experience in a relevant or related field.
- Experience in a similar position (an asset).
- Relocation packages available in certain cases
- $14.25 - $16.75CAD per hour, depending on shift time
- 3-month-fixed-term contract with possibility of renewal
- Free fruit daily
- Free Friday coffee
- Consoles and arcade games in the cafeteria
- Amazing colleagues
- Working in a fun and fast-paced industry
- Working on a variety of consoles and AAA games!!
- Potential for full-time, permanent openings with growth opportunities
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others)
- And so much more
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!