Payrate: $63,000-67,000 per year
Location: Onsite, Fort Collins, CO
This Project Manager position is responsible for the day to day delivery of projects within the Embedded Technologies team of Keywords Studios. Our team supports top-tier clients in the gaming and non-gaming industry. As a project manager you will be handling the business side of multiple projects. You will also be responsible for onboarding new projects.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Overseeing a technical and/or test team’s daily activities and provide assistance whenever needed to implement new processes and procedures to align with the agreed upon SLA’s
- Perform resource allocation and workload assignment to ensure timely delivery for all active projects
- Develop best practices to improve program/ portfolio performance of the Embedded Project
- Ability to work within a budget and direct program/project
- Follow and enforce company policies and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and partner effectively across multiple groups
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team of direct employees and projects
- Maintain training materials.
- Assist in employee recruitment, performance evaluation, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Work within HR standards and develop best practices for you and your team
- Ability to think strategically, troubleshoot and solve difficult problems and drive consensus
- Ability to present persuasively and effectively across communication settings
- Demonstrate phenomenal customer service
- Build and utilize relationships with key business clients to identify and act on future growth opportunities
- Work with management to analyze program proposals and program objectives
- Drive program/project from project initiation through delivery
- Develop and maintain program documentation.
- Ability to interface with clients, as required, on technical matters and/or project subject matters
- Create the functional specification, requirements and/or scope that will be used as a tool in making decisions as to how the product, service and/or project will be implemented
- Provide status reports.
- Organize cross-functional activities ensuring that the program portfolio is meeting SOW requirements for each project including project completed on schedule and within budget constraints
Following are some of the responsibilities that are expected for the role and the areas owned (but not limited to)
- Strategic Leadership
- Own and provide strategy planning for multiple concurrent projects
- Investigate opportunities to expand and add efficiency value to projects (becoming a trusted advisor)
- Strategy Leadership for improving the projects, ensuring the company is a stand-out leader.
- Engagement Management
- Conduct monthly meetings with clients and partners
- Monitor and manage budget (includes project performance to pricing models, ROI, PO burn reports, invoicing approvals, and ensuring are accurate and timely)
- Ensure adherence to contractual obligations
- Ensure Safety of the work environment and compliance of critical processes used.
- Research and in-depth analysis ensuring SLA’s (Service Level Agreements), KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) and metrics are accurate and actionable
- People Management
- Coordinate staffing of resources onto assignment
- Hiring strong, highly motivated candidates with great technical and interpersonal skills.
- Onboarding new staff for quick and effective ramp-up.
- Coach and develop staff through Career Development planning
- Performance Management Reviews
- Monitor team morale and find effective ways to celebrate major accomplishments that take everyone into account.
- Previous Project or Program Management experience is required (Vendor Management is preferred)
- Testing – experience or knowledge with the below
- End to End testing knowledge (such as regression, stability, ad-hoc, risk, automation
- Business Analytics
- Trend Analysis
- Business Analysis
- Technical background – ability to discuss with project owners, ability to build a response as requested
- Management of Technical and test teams/employees
- Experience as a strategic leadership, engagement and people manager
- Customer interfacing experience is a must, in the following areas responsible to maintain client relationships, grow projects and provide value
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Staffing background is highly desired
- Sound business-related skills including judgment and decision making
- Creation of Business plans and managing to the end solution
- Quarterly and Yearly Forecasting
- Previous management and overseeing of multiple projects
- This individual must have prior experience in judging and substantiating that all milestones used to evaluate deliverable readiness for an entire product have been met.
- The candidate must be an effective team communicator and problem-solver and able to work under very little or no supervision.
- Candidate must be able to exude a positive work environment, mitigate rumors etc.
- Ad hoc reporting
- Experience being a part of an RFP response team and deploying solutions
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and select holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits