The Finance Analyst will support the Finance Manager (Controller) in financial reporting and collaborate closely with business owners. The duties of the financial analyst revolve around analysing financial information to help the company make well-informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with business owners to collect and validate relevant data;
- Provide reports and variance analysis for our businesses on a timely basis;
- Assist with forecasting, budgeting and business planning;
- Support the business with ad hoc analyses;
- Prepare and distribute reports to relevant stakeholders;
- Ensure all local, regional and corporate reporting is completed accurately and on-time as directed;
- Support ad hoc tasks.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or a similar area;
- Working experience of 2 to 4 years in controlling/reporting, or similar area (finance);
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English and Polish;
- Advanced analytical and financial modelling skills (Excel);
- Ability to set priorities and manage time efficiently;
- Willingness to act pro-actively by identifying opportunities and anticipate changes.
- Possibility to start immediately;
- Competitive salary;
- Benefits package-private medical care & MultiSport card;
- Free beverages & fresh fruits;
- Free parking spot;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry;
- Company parties;
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park" in Katowice.*
*Due to the recent developments regarding COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home whenever possible until the situation is over. Afterwards, the job will be performed from our Katowice office.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!