People that work at Keywords are passionate, talented, committed and resourceful. Human talent is our most valuable resource and as a business, we thrive on diversity, celebrate uniqueness and work as teams whether we are physically together in one of our 42 studios around the world or working together virtually. We provide a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
The studio admin’s purpose is to project a professional and courteous impression to our employees, clients, customers, and to any other guests. The studio admin is also responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support to the studio director and other departments as needed.
The studio admin will report directly to the studio director, performing general reception duties such as answering/directing incoming calls, greeting guests, and issuing security badges. They provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. They are responsible for procurement, shipping/receiving, and participating in various clubs/committees within the studio to provide leadership with visibility. This is a full time hourly position (40 hours per week).
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: This list is not intended to detail all aspects of the assigned work but is representative of the job's overall responsibilities.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- General office duties including sorting, distributing daily mail and filing.
- Assists with procurement duties (creating POs, ordering supplies as needed).
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Assists with the on-boarding process for new employees.
- Manages the conference room calendars and conference room booking system.
- Manages shipping/receiving for the office by creating labels, scheduling pickups, etc.
- Assigns, completes, and closes tickets issued to facilities department.
- Assists with office event planning and studio-wide communications, such as email and TV messaging.
- Maintains a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs to leadership and relevant departments.
- Manages onsite vehicle information and acts as the office’s employee transportation coordinator.
- Maintains employee and department directories.
- Acts as a point of contact for vendor accounts.
- Assists the studio director with tasks as needed.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to exercise sound judgment, work well independently, prioritize duties and follow through tasks to completion.
- Exhibits outstanding interpersonal skills needed to deliver high quality face-to-face interactions with clients, visitors, and employees alike.
- Able to handle confidential matters, understanding the various employment laws and regulations.
- Should have experience with Microsoft office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher as well as have technical aptitude for learning new tools on the job.
- Able to handle competing priorities and deadlines effectively and respond well to last minute, high priority, and time sensitive projects.
- Able to handle the pressure of constant interruptions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED certificate is required. Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Business or Human Resources or related field is a plus.
Clerical experience a plus
The Company's equal employment opportunity policy prohibits unlawful discrimination with respect to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, veteran or other status protected by applicable law.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off