Yokozuna Data provides a state-of-the-art machine learning engine that predicts the behavior of individual video game users. Our ultimate goal is to understand and predict each and every player action.
Yokozuna Data is looking for a Front-End Engineer excited about transforming game data into valuable information and predicting individual player behavior. Our data engineering team is passionate about data and scalability, and is responsible for full data processing flows, from assimilating raw data, to integrating machine learning models, to providing an intuitive and appealing visualization of the results in an operational environment.
The open position is based at Yokozuna Data headquarters, in Tokyo.
- Implement features and user interfaces for data science products
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable and modern code
- Collaborate with product designers, product manager, data scientists and data engineers to deliver compelling user-facing products
- Maintain and improve the existing platform
- 2+ years of experience with browser APIs and optimizing front-end performance
- A thorough understanding of techniques such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, test driven development, cloud development, resiliency and security
- Experience in data structures, algorithms and software design
- Experience in responsive web design
- Proficient in English
BS/MSc in Computer Science or a related technical field
More information at https://yokozunadata.com