Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
We are looking for French/English speakers to join our Player Support team on a project to work as a freelancer, from home.
- You would assist in video game players in troubleshooting their account issues via a ticketing system (no phone).
- You would interact with our client’s customers for all the inquiries they could have about the game.
- You would assist the developer by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Excellent fluency in French
- Fluency in English would be an asset!
- Interest in video games.
- All eligible candidates will be required to take our Language Tests to better evaluate their written skills.
- Stable internet connection and a PC/Laptop available.
- Availability to start in immediately is a plus.
- Available to work 40h/week. Exact schedule pending to be confirmed.
Please note this position can be based anywhere in the world as long as you would like to work as a freelance and can dedicate the amount of hours proposed.
Please send your CV in ENGLISH while applying for the position.