Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
We are looking for Japanese-English speaking video games passionate to join our Player Support team on a project to work as a freelancer, from home.
- Ensures the integrity of the game by blocking hackers and players who are trying to cheat the system, monitoring chat for inappropriate language and spam, arbitrating issues involving the rules of the game, and providing general customer service as well as solving player problems so that all players have an improved experience of the game.
- Deliver timely, accurate and respectful answers to customers’ questions and issues
- Utilize the internal ticketing system to log all requests and activities
- Take ownership of Customer Service incidents and work to successfully resolve them
- Escalate issues as needed
- Other duties assigned
- Excellent fluency in Japanese
- Communicative in English. Fluency in English written and spoken would be an asset!
- Interest in video games.
- Availability to start in immediately is a plus.
- Familiarity using web-based technologies and social media
- Flexible to work on shifting schedule
- Ability to quickly learn customer service-based tools and techniques
- Gaming background and moderation experience would be a plus, as well as Customer Support experience.
- All eligible candidates will be required to take our Language Tests to better evaluate their written skills.
- Available to work 40h/week providing coverage any 5 days of the week, 8h per day.
Please send your CV in ENGLISH while applying for the position using the button below.
Please note this is an assignment for about 2 months and, while there might be other opportunities, further extension is not guaranteed at this point.