Keywords Studios Mexico is looking for experienced gamers
The Applications Tester is responsible for daily test operations. The candidate who fills this position will be responsible for finding, reporting and reproducing bugs on the clients and company databases, as well as collecting various test metrics as warranted by test plans.
This list is not intended to detail all aspects of the assigned work but is representative of the job's overall responsibilities.
- App Tester using the Keywords testing processes and test cases to ensure the highest possible quality software is released to the market.
- Find defects and enter them into the bug database quickly, effectively and clearly by using the set terminology provided.
- Find defects, investigate their source and enter them into the database.
- Help troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Must be fluent in English (verbal and written communication skills).
- Basic programming skills
- Keen eye for details, defects and inconsistencies.
- Honest & open communication.
- Ability to actively listen to instructions and execute tasks communicated.
- Living in Mexico City or Mexico State
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- Over 18 years old
- Salary: $10,000 gross (before taxes)
- Law Benefits.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday (8am-5pm).
- Career path.