USE YOUR LINGUISTIC SKILLS IN AN EXCITING AND MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT.
Keywords Studios Montreal is looking for native-level speakers of various languages to join our Video Games Proofreaders team.
- Proofreading texts and video game content (spelling, syntax, typography).
- Checking texts for consistency and recommending changes where necessary.
- Writing error reports.
- Performing minor, simple translations.
- Ensuring subtitles match the audio tracks.
- Proficiency in English and one of the following languages (spoken and written):
- Brazilian Portuguese
- Latin-American Spanish
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Comfortable with digital technologies (computers, video game consoles, touchscreens).
- An interest in the video game industry.
- Experience in a similar position or in a related field (an asset).
Candidates should be available to work from home and in-office according to project demands, you must already live in the Montreal area to be eligible. Given the current conditions brought by COVID-19, stringent security measures of cleaning and social distancing are in place to ensure the safety of everyone in our studio for the duration of the crisis.
The chosen candidate must be legally allowed to work in Canada..
- $15.15 - $17.65CAD per hour, depending on shift time.
- Contracts are on-call with potential for full-time, permanent openings with growth opportunities.
- Internet subsidy.
- One day-off for every 160 hours worked in the office.
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others).
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Relocation Assistance available in certain cases.