Our major tec client in Redmond is looking for an experienced software engineer to join their team.
This team works heavily with data. This is a great chance to work on your data engineering skills!
- Data engineering
- Data processing
- Writing code
- Working in a NoSQL database
- Managing SQL services
- Building Power BI reports and dashboards
- Following up with assigned tasks
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Computer Science degree
- Strong grasp on core engineering concepts
- 2-3 years of experience working on data and building reports or equivalent education
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Experience with C#
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and select holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits