- Set targets for all other agents to meet
- Schedule and organize shift patterns for other team members to ensure that customers are never left unattended to Understand all organization’s products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate same to all team members
- Monitor all correspondences to ensure that due procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to
- Facilitate and organize training session for all agents and participate in recruitment of new agents
- Recommend and purchase gadgets to enhance job performance
- Conduct regular review of agents’ performance and organize training sessions for under performers
- Submit regular reports to management and seek new ideas and strategies to improve performance at the studio
- Keep up with trends and happenings in the industry and ensuring adherence to industry standards
- Ensure that clients are kept happy and satisfied at all times by providing prompt response and solutions to their challenges at all times
- Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment for all other team members and delegate duties to all team members.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Drive (Docs, Sheets)
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Can work under pressure
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Goal Setting and Achievement: the team leader would also be in charge of setting goals for others to achieve and therefore, must be an achiever too
- Team Leaders are in charge of other agents whom they would be expected to direct. Therefore, they must have excellent leadership skills and abilities
- people work harder when they receive the right amount of motivation so team
- Team leaders are also expected to be great tutors and excellent mentors to their team members
- Leaders managing the studio must be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time without errors and mistakes.
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- 2-4 years of experience in a leadership position
leaders would be expected to know how to devise effective motivational techniques to improve the performance of their teammates
Coaching and Mentoring:
Team leaders are also expected to be great tutors and excellent mentors to their team members
Leaders managing the studio must be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time without errors and mistakes.
Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
2-4 years of experience in a leadership position
- Fun environment
- All About games
- Good compensation and benefits