The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast moving environments to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
We are looking for several positions for English, German, French and Portuguese Player Support Senior Game Admins to join our team in Mexico city.
- Act as subject matter experts for MMO support.
- Assist non-Keywords T1/T2 Player Support agents by performing in-depth investigations of escalated issues.
- Ensure player satisfaction by responding timely and accurately to escalated player contacts.
- Help with moderating in-game events, streamer collaborations, and players’ behavior.
- Analyze gaps and improve workflows, processes, and procedures.
- Must have 2 years previous work T1 or T2 experience needed.
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of troubleshooting and technology concepts.
- Solve cases requiring in-depth troubleshooting assistance and identifying bugs.
- Quick learner with strong research, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have at least played MMO for 2 years.
- Full time availability, 40 hours a week.
- Ready to work in a studio located in Mexico CDMX.
All eligible candidates might be required to take our Language Tests to better evaluate their written skills.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Work on interesting projects! We support both AAA games from the biggest developers as well as indie games.